Judges interested in participating the DiCL for Judges 2020 Edition I can apply: Deadline 10 April 2020
Accepted applicants will be notified about their acceptance by: 17 April 2020.
Participation in DiCL for Judges 2020 is free of charge. Travel and accommodation costs in Rome for the selected participants will be covered by the Project
Requirements to apply
Only national Judges from European Union’s jurisdictions are eligible to apply. In particular:
- Judges dealing with competition law cases at national level, i.e., specialised competition law tribunals and court of appeals; Administrative courts (first and last instance) having jurisdiction to review the NCAs’ decisions; Civil and commercial courts (first and last instance) that have jurisdiction in private enforcement cases of EU competition law; or
- Judges not belonging to the above categories, yet interested and motivated to explore issues of competition law in digital markets
Public prosecutors and office staff of judges dealing or interested in national competition law cases may also apply.
Application process and information
Applicants can submit their application by email to application_DiCL@unier.it providing with the following information:
- Email subject “Application for DiCL – Edition Summer 2020”
- Role in the National Court (Judge, Prosecutor, Apprendice National Judge, Judicial Court Staff)
- Any other information to qualify the applicant’s interest for competition law and digital markets
- Contact details (including email and phone number)
For any further information or clarification please contact info_DiCL@unier.it or Prof Valeria Falce Valeria.Falce@unier.it